A planned and personalised three day fact finding trip to Cyprus, with us – will allow you every opportunity to realise a practical foundation to build a future in Cyprus from.
Access Europe Through Cyprus (EU) Permanent Residency
Cyprus Permanent Residency
A Three Day Personalised Fact Finding Visit to Cyprus
Fact Finding trip (accommodation included)
- A no obligation – no charge private consultation with each of our certified providers (Legal, tax and accountancy – property, business and land specialists)
- Property viewings suitable to your requirements and specifications.
- Hotel accommodation paid including airport arrival and departure transportation.
- Accompanied and transported to every appointment throughout the three days by one of our consultants.
Cyprus Residence Permit by Investment – The Criteria
The applicant must submit with their application proof of purchase (contract of sale or title deeds) for a single property investment – showing a minimum value purchase of 300,000 Euros from which there is proof of payment for at least 200,000 Euros.
Minimum annual income
There must also be proof of a minimum annual income from overseas of 30,000 Euros per applicant. This amount increases by 5000 Euros for each dependent child and 8000 Euros for each dependent parent (applicants or spouses).
A confirmation letter from a Cypriot Bank stating that funds of not less than 30,000 Euros has been deposited in the applicants account. This amount must be shown to have both originated and been transferred from overseas and must be pledged for three consecutive years into a fixed deposit account.
Applicant must commit to visiting Cyprus at least once every two years.
Commit to visiting Cyprus at least once every two years.
Non-criminal background certificate
Applicant must secure a certificate proving no criminal background from authorities in applicant’s country of origin.
Permanent residency by Investment in Cyprus
- A lifetime permit to freely live in Cyprus.
- The applicant and the family of the applicant secure a high European standard of life and a relatively low cost of living – in one of Europe’s safest countries.
- Applicable to the entire family. Children, parents and grandparents.
- As a permanent resident of Cyprus you can be eligible to apply for Cyprus Citizenship – with a physical presence of at least five out of seven years in Cyprus.
- An extremely high standard of education with excellent private English language speaking schools linked to overseas higher learning institutions.
- A first class healthcare system.
- Enables applicant and family freedom of movement throughout Europe.
- Freehold property ownership with no inheritance or gift tax.